Welcome to Ear Health Wellington – We are easy to find and within walking distance from most central locations in the CBD.
We have a very experienced team of Registered Nurses. We aim to provide friendly, professional, timely ear care and cleaning by microsuction services.
We understand that people in the city are busy, so we are committed to providing our patients with an appointment as quickly as possible. We do this by taking your phone call 24/7 and having an easy-to-use online booking system. In addition to this ease of booking, we usually have two nurses working every day so often we can offer you an appointment on the day or the next.
Do your ears feel blocked? Impacted ear wax is a common reason for experiencing blocked ears. Ear cleaning by Microsuction is the gold standard for ear cleaning and clearing blocked ears.
Our services include:
- Ear Wax Removal Wellington (in the CBD)
- Registered Nurses
- ACC accredited
- Education for ear care
- Removal of foreign objects from the ear canal
- Assistance with ear problems in adults and children over 5yrs of age
- Managing ear infections by working alongside your GP.
The benefits of seeing us:
- Our Ear Nurses are specially trained Registered Nurses who only deal with ear care. They are free to focus on providing you with the best ear care. For you, this means they are not distracted by juggling other tasks.
- Our Ear Nurses are the busiest in the city, often seeing around 20 patients daily. This means that you see a very experienced team that collaborates daily.
- The team runs to a schedule, which means they nearly always run on time.
- Microsuction is quite speedy, often taking only 10-20mins.
No referral required
Consultation + Standard | Appointment: $69.00
1-3 monthly | Appointment (Patients who need to see us regularly): $60.00
ACC | Appointment (Hearing loss claim number required): $52.00
Consultation + Follow up | Appointment: $40.00
Veterans Affairs | Appointment: Funded
Minimum consultation charge (no earwax or debris is present) $55
Please note we do not perform ear syringing
Ear syringing is considered an inferior procedure to microsuction. Ear syringing is generally messier and more uncomfortable for you, but it may also increase the risk of trauma to the tympanic membrane (eardrum).