Visit our COVID-19 Update page for more information.
Welcome to Ear Health Grey Lynn.
✔ Onsite private parking
✔ MNZAS Audiologists
✔ Registered Nurses
✔ ACC, Enable & WINZ accredited
✔ Ear cleaning by Microsuction
✔ Diagnostic hearing tests
✔ Hearing aid fitting & repairs
✔ Hearing health & rehabilitation
✔ Tinnitus assessments & advice
Ear Health Grey Lynn in Auckland Central provides hearing services and products, earwax and debris removal by microsuction and ear care services.
Our services include:
- Assistance with ear problems in adults and children.
- Removal of earwax and other debris by gentle microsuction.
- Identification, diagnosis and management of hearing loss conditions.
- Hearing aid advice and troubleshooting.
- Hearing aid purchase guidance and fitting.
- Ongoing care and maintenance for aural rehabilitation and hearing aid clients.
- Diagnosing, treating and assisting with ringing in the ears caused by tinnitus.
Please call 09 361 3838 to arrange an appointment for:
- Hearing services
- Rest homes
- Children under 12 years
- A person in a wheelchair
- Navy personnel
- War Pension recipients
We are ACC, Enable & WINZ accredited
Ear Health is accredited to provide products and services funded and supported by the Accident Compensation Corporation (ACC), Ministry of Health (Enable) and Work and Income New Zealand (WINZ).
Ear Cleaning by Microsuction and Consultation Prices
Please note for all ear cleaning by microsuction appointments, there is a minimum charge of $55 if no earwax or debris is required to be removed.
The following prices apply from the 1st of May 2022:
- Adults and teens $75
- Child (children aged 6 to 12 years) $75
- ACC (you must have an ACC claim number from your GP) $58
- SuperGold cardholders $65
- Special discount $55
- Wax soften follow-up $55
- Minimum consultation charge (no earwax or debris is present) $55
- Paediatric (children aged 5 years & under) $96