Welcome to Ear Health Birkenhead.
✔ Onsite private parking
✔ MNZAS Audiologists
✔ Registered Nurses
✔ ACC, Enable & WINZ accredited
✔ Ear cleaning by Microsuction
✔ Diagnostic hearing tests
✔ Hearing aid fitting & repairs
✔ Hearing health & rehabilitation
✔ Tinnitus assessments & advice
Ear Health Birkenhead is the most experienced team of MNZAS Audiologists and Registered Nurses on the North Shore. We practice earwax removal by microsuction and hearing services. We are also able to assist you with most ear-related conditions and ailments. If you need advice on the health of your ears please contact us today. You don’t need a referral to see us.
Our services include:
- Assistance with ear problems in adults and children.
- Removal of earwax and other debris by gentle microsuction.
- Identification, diagnosis and management of hearing loss conditions.
- Hearing aid advice and troubleshooting.
- Hearing aid purchase guidance and fitting.
- Ongoing care and maintenance for aural rehabilitation and hearing aid clients.
- Diagnosing, treating and assisting with ringing in the ears caused by tinnitus.
Please call 09 480 5676 to book an appointment for:
- Hearing services
- Rest homes
- Children under 12 years
- A person in a wheelchair
- Navy personnel
- War Pension recipients
We are ACC, Enable & WINZ accredited
Ear Health is accredited to provide products and services funded and supported by the Accident Compensation Corporation (ACC), Ministry of Health (Enable) and Work and Income New Zealand (WINZ).
Ear Cleaning by Microsuction and Consultation Prices
Please note for all ear cleaning by microsuction appointments, there is a minimum charge of $55 if no/minimal earwax or debris is removed.
The following prices apply from the 1st of May 2022:
- Adults and teens $75
- Child (children aged 6 to 12 years) $75
- ACC (you must have an ACC claim number from your GP) $58
- SuperGold cardholders $65
- Special discount $55
- Wax soften follow-up $55
- Minimum consultation charge (no earwax or debris is present) $55
- Paediatric (children aged 5 years & under) $96