COVID-19 Update From Ear Health
Attending Appointments Under the Traffic Light System
All clinics are open and able to see all patients under all levels of the Traffic Light System.
Appropriate safety measures will be in place to protect our patients and staff.
Do not visit any clinic if you are unwell and experiencing symptoms, such as fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, sneezing, runny nose, loss of sense of smell, muscle aches. Please get in touch with your local clinic to reschedule.
Do not visit any clinic if you are self-isolating, awaiting a COVID-19 test result, or have had close contact with someone who has a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis. Please get in touch with your local clinic to reschedule.
If you are attending an appointment in person, please note the following:
- Masks or face coverings over the nose and mouth are required to enter our clinics.
- Upon arrival, all visitors will need to use the NZ COVID Tracer app or the manual sign-in sheet when arriving at your local clinic.
- We recognise our duty to ensure all patients receive care, regardless of vaccination status.
- Support people may need to wait outside if too many people are in the clinic to maintain social distancing requirements.
Safety Measures in Place
We take the safety of our patients and staff very seriously and will continue to implement these precautions throughout the pandemic. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- Our team will wear appropriate PPE to ensure their safety and yours.
- Patients are asked to wash/sanitise their hands on entry, and our team members are washing/sanitising their hands at regular intervals.
- Physical distancing in the clinic will be maintained where possible.
- Our team cleans surfaces between every appointment and regularly clean communal areas.